COIR PELLETContact us
Product: Coco peat coir pellets/ Coconut Coir Pellets
Product: Coconut Coir Pellets
- Material: natural coco peat
- EC: <0.5-0.8 ms/cm
- pH: 5.8-6.8
- Color: brown
- Size: height 8mm x diameter 42mm, height 17mm x diameter 36mm
- Packing: 1000 pieces per carton box
How it works?
- Put the pellets in the planting tray and soak the pellets with lukewarm water, pour off any excess water.
- Sow seeds or cuttings and position the tray in a bright place, when the seeds are sprouting, turn the cover slightly for air circulation.
- When the seeds have sprouted, take the cover off. Avoid frost, gradually expose to the sun.
- Never overwater or let them dry out, Refill water when required.
- To protect the sensitive roots, cover completely in the bed or pot when planting and cover with soil.
- Always a uniform and consistent substrate mixture specially designed for propagation.
- Easy to handle.
- Due to a good substrate mixture and 100% air-pruning surface a better “micro environment” around the base of cuttings will promote better rooting.
- No clumping of roots at the base.
- Very positive “air-pruning” of roots increases root branching & count.
- Young vigorous active roots which are well distributed roots.
- Quicker establishment and growth in the field after transplant. ensuring better anchorage of the trees in the field during storms.